Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I do understand the benefits of the Imperial armor, plus it makes get great heavy armor for the beginning of the game. I just don't like wearing skirts. :cowboy:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I do understand the benefits of the Imperial armor, plus it makes get great heavy armor for the beginning of the game. I just don't like wearing skirts. :cowboy:

You're in the wrong province.

180px-SR-item-Scaled_Armor_Female_01.jpg
180px-SR-npc-Galmar_Stone-Fist.jpg

180px-SR-npc-Kodlak_Whitemane.jpg
180px-SR-item-Hide_Armor_Male_02.jpg
180px-SR-item-Ancient_Nord_Armor_Male.jpg

The Laoch

Haha I know, but it is an improvement over oblivion in the most part. I wear my Nightingale on my Breton and Dragonscale on my nord. I did wear the imperial heavy armor for a lot of the main quest and whole Civil war.

Rimfaxe96

I would be afraid to ever bed Elenwen. I feel like she would be into some 50 Shades of Grey kind of things o_O

Well, the book is popular for a reason. I bet out there are a lot of people who'd be willing to do that.
... Maybe there are a few already in the game? :eek: Goddangit this deserves its own thread.

All the Altmer ladies be like:
tumblr_mfrjv8rotp1ryrk94o1_500.gif

All the human men who are left to watch not allowed to participate being all like:
sad_face.gif

I really like the bearhats. They are so cute! I always just take them off Stormcloaks and wear it in secret. And now I realize how strange it sounds, "I like take bearhats off of the corpses of my enemies and wear them around the house." Skyrim has made me into a crazy person. Its official.

Doesn't everyone have their extra comfortable clothes to wear at home? :D

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I know the truth, all male nords wish they were women why else do they put skirts on all their outfits, its messing up the imperials too, they used to wear plate armour now they wear little dresses

Haha I know, but it is an improvement over oblivion in the most part. I wear my Nightingale on my Breton and Dragonscale on my nord. I did wear the imperial heavy armor for a lot of the main quest and whole Civil war.

The Laoch

35d0hi.jpg

I saw this and couldn't help but laugh.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
All the human men who are left to watch not allowed to participate being all like:
sad_face.gif

And basically all of the non Altmer women being like
tumblr_moekwjCyNq1s49x9io1_250.gif

I would be afraid to ever bed Elenwen. I feel like she would be into some 50 Shades of Grey kind of things o_O

Well, the book is popular for a reason. I bet out there are a lot of people who'd be willing to do that.
... Maybe there are a few already in the game? :eek: Goddangit this deserves its own thread.

Helga has shackles on her bed and leather strips . . . just saying. . .

And on a really random side note, over breakfast a couple of days ago, My mom told me that she started to read 50 shades just to see what all the hype was about. Then she told me that I reminded her of the main character. I was so mortified.

The Laoch

And on a really random side note, over breakfast a couple of days ago, My mom told me that she started to read 50 shades just to see what all the hype was about. Then she told me that I reminded her of the main character. I was so mortified.

wtf.gif
[/quote]

Rimfaxe96

And the surviving Thalmor folk hiding as normal people see their perfect Altmer line forever stained being all like
crying-face-gif-tumblr-i18.gif

I knew she was dirty. I bet she took the 3 guys from Rifton all at the same time.

And, lmao. I'm usually compared to the guy from Despicable Me. Or, since the second movie, the chick with the red hair. :D

Well well, I do like where this thread is going now. From absolutely-serious-'till-someone-cries-discussion to randomness. Maybe we should create a fan-made love-and-tolerate-faction.
tumblr_mh35wic7iz1r2apyqo1_500.jpg

MAKE SOAP NOT WAR.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf

And the surviving Thalmor folk hiding as normal people see their perfect Altmer line forever stained being all like
crying-face-gif-tumblr-i18.gif

I knew she was dirty. I bet she took the 3 guys from Rifton all at the same time.

And, lmao. I'm usually compared to the guy from Despicable Me. Or, since the second movie, the chick with the red hair. :D

Well well, I do like where this thread is going now. From absolutely-serious-'till-someone-cries-discussion to randomness. Maybe we should create a fan-made love-and-tolerate-faction.
tumblr_mh35wic7iz1r2apyqo1_500.jpg

MAKE SOAP NOT WAR.
Is it just me or does Jensen make the best gifs?

Only Fasendil video on Youtube :sadface: most underated npc in the history of npcs, imo. And damn those grunts . . .
barney-yes.gif

Still angry he isn't a follower. But I guess consoles would have exploded from all of his bada**ery. Oh well.

And ya, We all just need to hug it out
just-hug-it-out.gif

and give our middle finger to the Thalmor.

The Laoch

Legate Fasendil is pretty cool. I remember on my Nord i bumped into him where i was traveling to Riften. He is the only Legate i remember besides Rikke.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Some other Legate's that might not be well known. Though Fasendil is the one Legate that has more things to say other than the normal Legate dialogue

Legate Emmanuel Admand, Breton.
Legate Sevan Telendas, Dunmer.

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
Hey guys! I'm back now and uh...

:eek:

Walter-White-Oh-God-Drives-Car-Away-Breaking-Bad.gif

(Spec thx Mr. Self Destruct) =D

NENALATA

Luna

HA! Too bad Skyrim wasn't written by Obsidian like NEW VEGAS. There's no real creativity and passion built into the quest(s), hell half the quests including the Civil War quest was not even finished proper, you know that? They just got it together and dumped the quest to save on time. There are TONS of quests and dialogues - All already FINISHED or Half-Finished that they just left behind.​
No, you can't save the Brotherhood this time, you can't get everyone to work together...​
Which means there is no "Diplomatic Victory" possible, someone WILL HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!! :blackdragon:
And someone, will live to continue to serve his/her Elven Master(s)...​
And you will have to CHOOSE WHO DIES :blackdragon:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​
And they will fight us hehehe alooooooooooooooooooooooone. :blackdragon:
In a way, we have already won.​
ALL HAIL THE ALDMERI DOMINION!!!
THE SAVIOR OF MER, THE RIGHTFUL RULERS OF TAMRIEL!!!

images

~ ... ~​

(Returns to see everyone is hugging and kissing, making out, crying over each other, drinking Milk)​
(Turns to everyone head held high and puts on her ELVEN CROWN with a slight tug above her forehead after the CROWN slides on her head)​
My duty here is DONE!!! (Pulls head back in dignified manner)​
(Spits on ground with angry look on face)​
(Arms out, teeth clinched, palms gripping two solid green energy spheres)​
(Body sways from left to right while muttering something silent under her tongue)​
(Motion continues heavily, levitates off the ground)​
(The sky is becoming overcast and the light fades, but not completely)​
(Spins in the air, surrounded now by energy)​
(Nods to tx12001 in bow of respect and Professional courtesy)​
(Takes one last, long and hard look at Luna & Dagmar with a slight smile)​
(Teleports away never to be seen again, the earth is SCORCHED around where she was.)​

The Laoch

NENALATA

I have two questions for you.
First, how do the Thalmor feel about Dunmer? I never hear anything about how to groups feel about each other. My guess is the Dunmer don't like the Thalmor, but I don't have any proof. (I play as Bretons and Nords only, so it isn't for RPing, just a thought I had.)

I remember you said that you helped the Empire in the Civil war, if i'm correct. Wouldn't it have been better if you helped the Stormcloaks? It would hurt the Empire if Skyrim split and make Skyrim probably easier to conquer. Or did you help the Empire, because you could enforce the Talos ban by killing Talos worshippers? I just wanted to hear your thoughts.

NENALATA

Dammit Laoch I'm trying to make a Dramatic Exit here!!!

(The Laoch here's a voice in his head but sees no one, he sits down and enjoys a glass of Black-briar mead and a Cheese wheel, while everyone else is still trying to recover from the shock of watching me teleport away in Green fire)

1) The Dunmer are no longer a power really, from a geo-political standpoint, they are far from Cyrodil and our operatives are working hard to recover or salvage anything left of value from them while the opportunity still exists. They have been effectively neutralized and can neither help themselves or the Empire. Kinda reminds me of what could happen to Skyrim, hintedy hint.

2) Despite it all, I meant it when I said I fight for my people. Not all Thalmor are sold on the idea that Skyrim will secede. And not all of us are sold on the idea of supporting the Nords, no matter the reason. Therefore, the Thalmor who would support Ulfric, EVEN if it were to our good, are at worst Traitors and at best ~ Need some serious re-education. Assisting man in his wars is a conflict of interest. We are here to help him through this transition. As the rightful rulers of Tamriel, it is our responsibility to NOT follow in man's footsteps, but to show him the error of his ways. Even if it takes another war against US.

The fate of the Empire is the same as Schrodinger's Cat.

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA011700/physics/catwww.htm

~ Even now by absolute probability, there is a 50% chance the Empire is Not Dead, (yes, because Dead would equal 0% and we don't know and we're going by abs prob) which means it must be alive. And if we make the decision ourselves, whatever we decide it to be is false. The fate of the Empire will be chosen by ONLY two factors:

- Itself
- Independent of our noise and confusion, regardless of our confidence value

See what I mean now "The Loach"?

Consider these things carefully, and you will have your answer.

The Laoch

Dammit Laoch I'm trying to make a Dramatic Exit here!!!

(The Laoch here's a voice in his head but sees no one, he sits down and enjoys a glass of Black-briar mead and a Cheese wheel, while everyone else is still trying to recover from the shock of watching me teleport away in Green fire)

1) The Dunmer are no longer a power really, from a geo-political standpoint, they are outside the combat theater and our operatives are working hard to recover or salvage anything left of value from them while the opportunity still exists. They have been effectively neutralized and can neither help themselves or the Empire. Kinda reminds me of what could happen to Skyrim, hintedy hint.

2) Despite it all, I meant it when I said I fight for my people. Not all Thalmor are sold on the idea that Skyrim will secede. And not all of us are sold on the idea of supporting the Nords, no matter the reason. Therefore, the Thalmor who would support Ulfric, EVEN if it were to our good, are at worst Traitors and at best ~ Need some serious re-education.

Consider these things carefully, and you will have your answer.

The fate of the Empire is the same as Schrodinger's Cat.
I think you could use the dunmer I mean they make pretty beast batlemages.

If the Empire gets Morrowind the Thalmor may be in trouble for the next Great War, but who am I to say. :Dragonborn:

On a side note I have tried Mead. My brother bought it for me as a groom's gift when he was getting married, and it is probably one of the best alcoholic drink I have ever had.