What is race is your Skyrim Character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shaneseykins

I am a redguard!

Xiomn

Same here wearing my Alik'r hood and Hammerfell garb and Hammerfell boots the entire game that's what i plan to do hopefully but then it will be no use putting stuff into light armor and heavy armor :/

Got Ahtar the Redguard follower with me as well with his Alik'r hood and we both have Scimitars

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Orc *rawr*

Notmy420

Got my Imperial Mage, Notmy420 to 50 and the game started lagging way too hard so he's retired until they fix plops. And now Sprinkillz, my Orc Warrior is almost 28 d:]

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Im White

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Khajiit Assassin, Khajiit bow-only assassin, Nord Badass Unarmed Viking, then I'll probably make an orc that either duel-wields or rocks a huge ass axe or mace. Yeah...

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
Dark Elf all the way; I figured the least understood and highest criticized race in Windhelm would make a great class. Plus I am a theif and rock the duel daggers or bow, so the added sneak bonus is good.

HEFFAY

Khajiit Assassin, Khajiit bow-only assassin, Nord Badass Unarmed Viking, then I'll probably make an orc that either duel-wields or rocks a huge ass axe or mace. Yeah...

Khajit theif/mage hybrid ... ninja sorcerer of death....

brandon

argonian theif/assassin/sniper. long live the stormcloacks.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I'm an Imperial; the extra gold is nice earlier on in the game!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Khajiit*. And I always kill the motherfluffer who says "You'll make a fine rug, cat!" first. My two options are a slow-killing poison or a nice Fus-Ro-Dah off a fluffING CLIFF! ...Sorry...

shaneseykins

Awesome choices! lol, if i didn't have to create a new game i'd probably be a khajit or an argonian. I was an argonian in oblivion

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Breton

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
RedGuard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Seriously now- Nord Assassin/thief/Powerhouse/Murderer/cat lover/great overall citizen?