• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
so im making a set of super armour for myself and i cant decide what set to make, any thoughts on what the most awesome-looking armour in skyrim is?

THIS:

ScreenShot2129_zps8b4b1953.png

my wifey-poo! :D

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
In my opinion, the most beautiful armor of all out there is the Arch-Mage but I do like to enchant my armors and by wearing this one, I loose 2 items : the armor and the hood and I don’t like that. The second that I like the most is the Nittingale but again, it is a pity that we do not have the capability to enchant it. The third for me is the Saviors Hide.
However, I don’t wear any of those but a light dargonbone armor properly enchanted ! :bluedragon:

gangraad

dragonguard
dragonplate, wolfsarmor and blades armor all the way for me.

Bone Of The Foz

BY THE EIGHT! WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?!
mu opinion....
Penitus Oculatous Armor (on female Character)
Vampire Boots
Vampire Gauntlets
Worn Shrouded Cowl
(looks The Tits in my opinion, this is what the Dark brotherhood should have looked like)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
dragonplate, wolfsarmor and blades armor all the way for me.
Love the Delphine quote, but I really loath that b****. She won't even rent me a room in Riverun anymore when I'm too lazy to go home to Whiterun 'cause I haven't finished her quest. Phah!

Agent of Shadow

Dragon Priest
Now it's time for...

Agent of Shadow's Top 5 Armors!!!

NUMBER FIVE:
Penitus Oculatus

NUMBER FOUR:
Dawnguard Heavy/Dragonplate

NUMBER THREE:
Steel Plate

NUMBER TWO:
Daedric

NUMBER ONE!!!!!

NIGHTINGALE.

:p

Bone Of The Foz

Okay. Gotta ask: what DLC has the Penitus Oculatus & Nightingale armors? I'm not really interested cause I use heavy armor, but I bet I could get some good coin for 'em.

The penitus and nightingales are available during the Dark brother hood and Thieves Guild Questlines on the original game

Bone Of The Foz

Thank you!
No worrys! :)
Nightengale armour is only available once, so best to keep it as a momento, but is worth around 3-4000 gold for full set

Penitus armour is worth around the same as basic imperial solders armour, just has a slightly better armour rating, and far cooler look :)

Daelon DuLac

No worrys! :)
Nightengale armour is only available once, so best to keep it as a momento, but is worth around 3-4000 gold for full set

Penitus armour is worth around the same as basic imperial solders armour, just has a slightly better armour rating, and far cooler look :)
Since I'm about to start the Brotherhood & Thieves Guild Quests (not really interested in the Thieves since I don't steal but really, really want to try the assassin route) and I'm high enough level, maybe I'll try the lighter armor for a change. As long as I can keep my dragon mask, I'm happy.

Want to see something funny? Wear your dragon mask while your doing the "Fine Clothes" thing in Solitude. No one seems phased by the mask and it just looks silly with the outfit that Ravishing(? whatever) Raiments gives you. Funny, I already had the same outfit and 1/2 a dozen like it that I use when I go to my Jarls Court.

Bone Of The Foz

my current build consist's of the following - Thieving Female Nord Archer-Assasin (Legendry Difficulty)

-------------------------------------APPEARL------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penitous Oculatus Armor (Legendry) - Rating - 274 - Health Regen (37% faster), Light Armor (+29 Points)
Vampire Gantlets (legendry) - Rating - 186 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
Vampire Boots (legendry) - Rating - 186 - Carry Wieght (+67 points), Muffle
Worn Shrouded Cowl - Rating - 73 - Archery (+48%), Lockpicking (+48%)
Gold Emerald Circlet - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Waterbreathing
Gold Diamond Neckless - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
Gold Diamond Ring - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
------------------------------------WEAPONS-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forsworn Bow (Legendry) - Damage - 712 - Chaos Damage (+50 Point's) - Fire Damage (+38 points)
Iron Greatsword (Legendry) - Damage - 178 - Absorb Health (+27 points) - Absorb Stamina (+27 points)
Ebony Arrows x 2346 - Damage - 20 -
-------------------------------------Frequent Use Potions-----------------------------------------------------------
Potion Of Resist Fire - Increase - 110% - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
Potion Of Marksmen - Increase - 147% - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
Potion Of Restore Health/Stamina - Increase - +230 Points - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
-------------------------------------Perks/Skill Levels----------------------------------------------------------------
Alteration - Level 100 - No Perks
Illusion - Level 100 - No Perks
Archery - Level 100 - All Perks
Alchemy - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, Physician + Benefactor
Enchanting - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, All "Middle Path" Perks + Fire Damage
Smithing - Level 100 - All Perks
Speech - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, All Left Path Except Level 100 One
Sneak - Level 100 - 3 Magnitude Perks, Dead Aim, (The 1st Perk on "Right Tree")
Light Armor - Level 76 - 4 Magnitude Perks, Custom Fit (I think)
Two-Handed - Level 68 - 2 Magnitude Perks, Middle Path To Decapitation Perk
Restoration - Level 54 - No Perks
Blocking - Level 53 - No Perks
One-Handed - Level 43 - 2 Magnitude Perks, Duel Fury/Flurry?
Heavy Armor - Level 21 - No Perks
Destruction - Level 22 - No Perks
Conjuration - Level 21 - No Perks
PickPocketing - Level 24 - No Perks
--------------------------------------Smithing/Alchemy Gear---------------------------------------------------------
4 Items For Smithing Adding 29% Each
5 Items For Alchemy Adding 29% Each
--------------------------------------Totals-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage Rating Total - Archery - 732 - (Almost 6000 With Marksmen Potion + Sneek Attack (x3 Damage)
Damage Rating Total - Two-Handed - 178 - (Iron Greatsword Enhanced Using Potions/Smithing Skills Etc.)
Armor Rating Total - 868 - ( With All Appearls Above Listed Equiped)
Character Level - 74
Steed Stone Active Permanently
Health Base - 300
Stamina Base - 400 - (Carry Weight - 610 - with Boots equiped)
Magika Base - 210

Gold Fortune - 386,000 Gold - Approx. A Further 1 Million Gold's Worth Of Gear/Gems Stored In My Mansion
1398 In Game days As Vampire - (Vampire Lord Obtained Much Later)
1412 Days In-Game Passed
682 Hours Played on this Save

:) Long But I wonder Just out of curiousity what people think of this build???

Daelon DuLac

my current build consist's of the following - Thieving Female Nord Archer-Assasin (Legendry Difficulty)

-------------------------------------APPEARL------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penitous Oculatus Armor (Legendry) - Rating - 274 - Health Regen (37% faster), Light Armor (+29 Points)
Vampire Gantlets (legendry) - Rating - 186 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
Vampire Boots (legendry) - Rating - 186 - Carry Wieght (+67 points), Muffle
Worn Shrouded Cowl - Rating - 73 - Archery (+48%), Lockpicking (+48%)
Gold Emerald Circlet - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Waterbreathing
Gold Diamond Neckless - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
Gold Diamond Ring - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
------------------------------------WEAPONS-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forsworn Bow (Legendry) - Damage - 712 - Chaos Damage (+50 Point's) - Fire Damage (+38 points)
Iron Greatsword (Legendry) - Damage - 178 - Absorb Health (+27 points) - Absorb Stamina (+27 points)
Ebony Arrows x 2346 - Damage - 20 -
-------------------------------------Frequent Use Potions-----------------------------------------------------------
Potion Of Resist Fire - Increase - 110% - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
Potion Of Marksmen - Increase - 147% - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
Potion Of Restore Health/Stamina - Increase - +230 Points - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
-------------------------------------Perks/Skill Levels----------------------------------------------------------------
Alteration - Level 100 - No Perks
Illusion - Level 100 - No Perks
Archery - Level 100 - All Perks
Alchemy - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, Physician + Benefactor
Enchanting - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, All "Middle Path" Perks + Fire Damage
Smithing - Level 100 - All Perks
Speech - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, All Left Path Except Level 100 One
Sneak - Level 100 - 3 Magnitude Perks, Dead Aim, (The 1st Perk on "Right Tree")
Light Armor - Level 76 - 4 Magnitude Perks, Custom Fit (I think)
Two-Handed - Level 68 - 2 Magnitude Perks, Middle Path To Decapitation Perk
Restoration - Level 54 - No Perks
Blocking - Level 53 - No Perks
One-Handed - Level 43 - 2 Magnitude Perks, Duel Fury/Flurry?
Heavy Armor - Level 21 - No Perks
Destruction - Level 22 - No Perks
Conjuration - Level 21 - No Perks
PickPocketing - Level 24 - No Perks
--------------------------------------Smithing/Alchemy Gear---------------------------------------------------------
4 Items For Smithing Adding 29% Each
5 Items For Alchemy Adding 29% Each
--------------------------------------Totals-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage Rating Total - Archery - 732 - (Almost 6000 With Marksmen Potion + Sneek Attack (x3 Damage)
Damage Rating Total - Two-Handed - 178 - (Iron Greatsword Enhanced Using Potions/Smithing Skills Etc.)
Armor Rating Total - 868 - ( With All Appearls Above Listed Equiped)
Character Level - 74
Steed Stone Active Permanently
Health Base - 300
Stamina Base - 400 - (Carry Weight - 610 - with Boots equiped)
Magika Base - 210

Gold Fortune - 386,000 Gold - Approx. A Further 1 Million Gold's Worth Of Gear/Gems Stored In My Mansion
1398 In Game days As Vampire - (Vampire Lord Obtained Much Later)
1412 Days In-Game Passed
682 Hours Played on this Save

:) Long But I wonder Just out of curiousity what people think of this build???

Uhm... Is there anything that can stand up to you? I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley. You'd rob me blind and leave a smouldering pile of ash where my carcass should be.

Bone Of The Foz

Uhm... Is there anything that can stand up to you? I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley. You'd rob me blind and leave a smouldering pile of ash where my carcass should be.
To be honest before i got the new patch i was on Master from start to Current possition, and the onlythings i tended to have issues with were revered & legendry Dragons, with the possible exception of Drauger Death Scourge OverLords, They can be tricky with out a sneak attack.....

BUT...since that damned update Im seriously thinking of Further bolstering my defence's further, I actually got killed by a Dwarven Sphere Master yesterday with 2 bolts from its arm-mounted crossbow (on Legendry Difficulty with all the above equiped) not been on much since it came out, well exploring etc, just trying out favorite glitches to ensure they still work, a few do and 2-3 of my all tiume faves have been fixed :sadface: (Lucans Gold, Riften Speech Exploit..etc)
so i posted on a thread with a possible solution yesterday, that took most of the afternoon to figure out lol,

But im now thinking further tinkering with the Alchemy/Restoration Potion Glitch is needed to fine tune my build, Not God Like Infinte Health etc, but just a bit of "Further enhance ment",

I posted a guide to that glitch in the guides section yesterday or the day before if you think you might find it interesting :)

Daelon DuLac

To be honest before i got the new patch i was on Master from start to Current possition, and the onlythings i tended to have issues with were revered & legendry Dragons, with the possible exception of Drauger Death Scourge OverLords, They can be tricky with out a sneak attack.....

BUT...since that damned update Im seriously thinking of Further bolstering my defence's further, I actually got killed by a Dwarven Sphere Master yesterday with 2 bolts from its arm-mounted crossbow (on Legendry Difficulty with all the above equiped) not been on much since it came out, well exploring etc, just trying out favorite glitches to ensure they still work, a few do and 2-3 of my all tiume faves have been fixed :sadface: (Lucans Gold, Riften Speech Exploit..etc)
so i posted on a thread with a possible solution yesterday, that took most of the afternoon to figure out lol,

But im now thinking further tinkering with the Alchemy/Restoration Potion Glitch is needed to fine tune my build, Not God Like Infinte Health etc, but just a bit of "Further enhance ment",

I posted a guide to that glitch in the guides section yesterday or the day before if you think you might find it interesting :)
I'll take a look! Thanks much. I'm not sure if I really want to be that powerful. It doesn't seem like a challenge. Of course I'm still pretty low at 32 but I hold my own (I can sneak with the best of 'em). I figured out I can actually get some good damage with my bow tothe OverLords until they disarm me. My solution: use my disarm shout to disarm them and then use my dwarven gauntlets to punch the crap outa them before they can start fighting back (I also use my whirlwind run to get close enough first).

Bone Of The Foz

I'll take a look! Thanks much. I'm not sure if I really want to be that powerful. It doesn't seem like a challenge. Of course I'm still pretty low at 32 but I hold my own (I can sneak with the best of 'em). I figured out I can actually get some good damage with my bow tothe OverLords until they disarm me. My solution: use my disarm shout to disarm them and then use my dwarven gauntlets to punch the crap outa them before they can start fighting back (I also use my whirlwind run to get close enough first).

Thats a really good method actually i have the unarmed enchantment, but havent ever thought of using it, i mainly relied on my bow, but at level 74, your enemies are, but no means, formidable adversaries, Most would consider my build as "Over-powered" In the Archery Department, and Glitched with the Linwe's Hood Glitch For 2 Headgear Items, but Seriously On Legendry That in my opinion is what it takes to take out some of the foe's you meet if your unlucky enough to not get a sneak attack, and also on Legendry, they can detect you alot more often even with fully leveled sneaking/muffle and vampire lord, i believe (although i havent seen anyone else post about it..) that enemy's can now hear you sheathing and unsheathing weapons or Drawing Bows In Certain Distance to them..... I Could be wrong there though.....

gangraad

dragonguard
Love the Delphine quote, but I really loath that b****. She won't even rent me a room in Riverun anymore when I'm too lazy to go home to Whiterun 'cause I haven't finished her quest. Phah!

try reading her dossier in the thalmor embassy. She has my respect, if she was marriable (sp?), I would marry her on every single playthrough!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts