Spoiler Biggest douche in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Ulfric ;)

No but really, Rolff Stone-Fist. Followed by perhaps Erikur.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
That little snot, Braith. She says she'll beat up anyone, but runs like hell when I start loosing arrows at her.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I choose Jarl Balgruuf the Greater :) Even know I do pick him to be the next High king of skyrim (If Ulfric wasn't in the picture) I still think he should be nominated for biggest douche in Skyrim.

Reason? It's simple.

Jarl-Balgruuf-is-a-scumbag.jpeg

and whats worst is that he knows your Dragonborn, and he still makes you pay for the house.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
so many, nazeem will probs be most hated. but the biggest douche is dirge i hate him with his ill smash ure face in remark even though im guild master. the bastard

Shadow King

Any of the Thalmor they get right on my tits.

yea and the thalmor like brizzle over here. i just try not mention that name (thalmor) because i dont wanna smash another t.v lol

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Taarie, hands down. You think my outfit is tacky? What you're wearing looks like it was put together by a drunken wild boar. Insult my Stalrhim armour again, and I'll introduce you to the pointy end of Mr. Stabby.

Shadow King

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
32969102.jpg

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
How can I force someone to get paid to do what they love? ;)

.....how did we get on this topic, anyway? I thought we were supposed to be discussing the biggest douche in Skyrim?

Second on my list: the guards. Yes, someone stole my sweetroll, and 10 septims say it was you who did it! :mad:

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I'd have to say, Brynjolf, Seriously, if you dont want to join the thieves guild you dont have to, but when he speak to you theres no way out, and the quest is stuck in you quest log forever (not literally, only if you dont want to join them)

Or Vulwulf snow-shod, when you're an imperial, and he puts you down right in your face.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts