OOC The Time of the Ancients

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who shall win this war?

• The Atmorans

Votes: 3 15.0%
    • The Falmer

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • The Dwemer

Votes: 7 35.0%
    • The Chimer

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Quick question, who are the Thanes of Ysgramor

Mini Mongo

News!!!!
    If you are a part of the Falmer you can be a Arch-Curate, if you don't understand what it is look up Knight-Paladins brother and you'll find him (Unless you know his name) so for this I'm not creating any start profiles, if you wish to be a Arch Curate make sure to include it in your name.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Name: Tignshgra ( bit of a weird name )
    Faction: Dwemer

Bio: Tignsh was a warrior for the Dwemer when he was young and before he had to live underground. He didn't have a very exiting life except from the battles he fought in alongside his brethren and the Dwemer nation. He hated living underground while everyone else got to fight spilling blood of their enemies raining havoc across Tamriel.

Tignsh never had a family always worried about the possibility of them being killed he had lost many friends along the years from wounds, diseases even madness of having to be stuck underneath the surface world. He found it hard to remember the last time he saw the sunlight glaring into his eyes, the wind blowing against his cheek giving it a touch of coldness. All this had come back to him, every day he had a dream, a wish of going back to the surface, but no he is stuck here no sun no wind and no rain. Some days he thought of leaving everyone he knew starting a new life, but before long he started to get older and weaker still being a great fighter and tactician. He trains everyday keeping his strength up. He is still a very well respected member of the Dwemer and is always greeted by hello's by his fellow people. He still has that wish to go to the surface once more and maybe that could come true. One day!

Personality: Tignsh is very respectful and appreciative of others, but he will always put his point across and he will dismiss ideas that are not to his liking.
    Appearance: Tignsh has a long white beard which covers most of his face. He is quite large standing 5'4 foot tall and he is also quite round. He has red eyes ( not because he's a vampire ).

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Actually, I don't believe Indoryl is taken, Crayonman. Anyway, are there any houses of Dwemer to be aware of? Because they had multiple city states that occasionally united under a general, such as Dumac. For example, my character is of the Reach Dwemer, and is from Nchuand-Zel, under Markarth. They ruled much of the surrounding area. Then there was Irkingthandtz, once-great capitol of the united empire. It controlled much of Eastmarch and wester Morrowind. And, of course, the Hammerfell Dwarves, totally unrelated to these guys. If you were a Hammerfell dwarf, you would not be involved in this unless you joined a group. Then there's the military district, the east of Skyrim, the inventing district, the west of Skyrim, and the political district, the rest of Skyrim. Of course, msot Dwemer cities were built in the middle of enemy territory and just carved out a chunk of land and some trade routes. Like, lots of Dwemer cities were underneath Falmer land. A few were underneath Chimer land, but that was rare. Sorry for disorganization of this. I suck at organizing things.

Mini Mongo

Actually, I don't believe Indoryl is taken, Crayonman. Anyway, are there any houses of Dwemer to be aware of? Because they had multiple city states that occasionally united under a general, such as Dumac. For example, my character is of the Reach Dwemer, and is from Nchuand-Zel, under Markarth. They ruled much of the surrounding area. Then there was Irkingthandtz, once-great capitol of the united empire. It controlled much of Eastmarch and wester Morrowind. And, of course, the Hammerfell Dwarves, totally unrelated to these guys. If you were a Hammerfell dwarf, you would not be involved in this unless you joined a group. Then there's the military district, the east of Skyrim, the inventing district, the west of Skyrim, and the political district, the rest of Skyrim. Of course, msot Dwemer cities were built in the middle of enemy territory and just carved out a chunk of land and some trade routes. Like, lots of Dwemer cities were underneath Falmer land. A few were underneath Chimer land, but that was rare. Sorry for disorganization of this. I suck at organizing things.
    It fine but to keep things more fair as you can see we made chunks of area's the Factions hold, it helps for a more stable story.
    And sorry, I thought Rekky said Indoril Nerevar (Who is the leader of Chimer) my mistake

Mini Mongo

d
    Name: Tignshgra ( bit of a weird name )
    Faction: Dwemer

Bio: Tignsh was a warrior for the Dwemer when he was young and before he had to live underground. He didn't have a very exiting life except from the battles he fought in alongside his brethren and the Dwemer nation. He hated living underground while everyone else got to fight spilling blood of their enemies raining havoc across Tamriel.

Tignsh never had a family always worried about the possibility of them being killed he had lost many friends along the years from wounds, diseases even madness of having to be stuck underneath the surface world. He found it hard to remember the last time he saw the sunlight glaring into his eyes, the wind blowing against his cheek giving it a touch of coldness. All this had come back to him, every day he had a dream, a wish of going back to the surface, but no he is stuck here no sun no wind and no rain. Some days he thought of leaving everyone he knew starting a new life, but before long he started to get older and weaker still being a great fighter and tactician. He trains everyday keeping his strength up. He is still a very well respected member of the Dwemer and is always greeted by hello's by his fellow people. He still has that wish to go to the surface once more and maybe that could come true. One day!

Personality: Tignsh is very respectful and appreciative of others, but he will always put his point across and he will dismiss ideas that are not to his liking.
    Appearance: Tignsh has a long white beard which covers most of his face. He is quite large standing 5'4 foot tall and he is also quite round. He has red eyes ( not because he's a vampire ).
    What Title is he? Like what rank?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    It fine but to keep things more fair as you can see we made chunks of area's the Factions hold, it helps for a more stable story.
    And sorry, I thought Rekky said Indoril Nerevar (Who is the leader of Chimer) my mistake

I know. Here, I'm going to try and make this undertsnadable (I may fail)-

So, would there be any houses of the Dwemer to be aware of? Such as the houses of the Falmer and Chimer? Some ideas for this would be determingin it by district/country. Such as Vvardenfell Dwemer, central Skyrim Dwemer, eastern Skyrim Dwemer, western Skyrim Dwemer and Hammerfellan Dwemer. Those are the basic seperate "countries" of Dwemer. In this war, all were united under Dumac, who I believe was of Vvardenfell.

The Hammerfell Dwemer were warriors, home of Dwemer weaponry and armor.

The Dwemer of Nchuand-Zel and west-Skyrim in general were the inventors, creators of autamota and the unique architecture of their buildings.

The Dwemer of central Skyrim (which was really Whiterun, Riften and Winterhold), a land controlled by the city of Kagrenzel, was the mining and bioengineering capitol of the Dwemer.

East Skyrim, which basically encompassed the Eastmarch and the Pale, was ruled over by the cities of Blackreach and Irkingthandtz. The latter was the official capitol, though everything was run by Blackreach. They had a bit of everything.

The final country of Dwemer would be Vvardenfell. It was the seat of all power. Dwemer come from that land, and all Dwemer were loyal to it.

So, would we have any houses like that, or would all Dwemer just be Dwemer?

Also, many of these districts encompassed Falmer land. The Falmer occupied the surface and the Dwemer occupied the subsurface. During this war, many, many skirmishes happened above Dwemer cities. Of course, the Falmer and the Dwemer were not really involved with each other. It was mostly Chimer/Dwemer and Atmoran/Falmer, though sometimes the Atmorans would attack the Dwemer or the Chimer, or the Falmer would raid a Dwemer location or something like that. The war with the Falmer didn't start until after the Dwemer enslaved them and the Atmorans had won. Then, the Atmorans and Dwemer basically split Falmer land in two and focused on theri main enemies. The Dwemer fought the Chime runtil the falmer came, while the atmorans kind of sat there, looking really smug.

Was that organized better? I kind of went off into a string of random banter at the end of that. So, would we have any houses?

Mini Mongo

I know. Here, I'm going to try and make this undertsnadable (I may fail)-

So, would there be any houses of the Dwemer to be aware of? Such as the houses of the Falmer and Chimer? Some ideas for this would be determingin it by district/country. Such as Vvardenfell Dwemer, central Skyrim Dwemer, eastern Skyrim Dwemer, western Skyrim Dwemer and Hammerfellan Dwemer. Those are the basic seperate "countries" of Dwemer. In this war, all were united under Dumac, who I believe was of Vvardenfell.

The Hammerfell Dwemer were warriors, home of Dwemer weaponry and armor.

The Dwemer of Nchuand-Zel and west-Skyrim in general were the inventors, creators of autamota and the unique architecture of their buildings.

The Dwemer of central Skyrim (which was really Whiterun, Riften and Winterhold), a land controlled by the city of Kagrenzel, was the mining and bioengineering capitol of the Dwemer.

East Skyrim, which basically encompassed the Eastmarch and the Pale, was ruled over by the cities of Blackreach and Irkingthandtz. The latter was the official capitol, though everything was run by Blackreach. They had a bit of everything.

The final country of Dwemer would be Vvardenfell. It was the seat of all power. Dwemer come from that land, and all Dwemer were loyal to it.

So, would we have any houses like that, or would all Dwemer just be Dwemer?

Also, many of these districts encompassed Falmer land. The Falmer occupied the surface and the Dwemer occupied the subsurface. During this war, many, many skirmishes happened above Dwemer cities. Of course, the Falmer and the Dwemer were not really involved with each other. It was mostly Chimer/Dwemer and Atmoran/Falmer, though sometimes the Atmorans would attack the Dwemer or the Chimer, or the Falmer would raid a Dwemer location or something like that. The war with the Falmer didn't start until after the Dwemer enslaved them and the Atmorans had won. Then, the Atmorans and Dwemer basically split Falmer land in two and focused on theri main enemies. The Dwemer fought the Chime runtil the falmer came, while the atmorans kind of sat there, looking really smug.

Was that organized better? I kind of went off into a string of random banter at the end of that. So, would we have any houses?
    I think you have just answered your own question. Thanks for the idea

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    But like I said before, the area's the Dwemer and all that hold are marked already

I know. I was just saying that Falmer and Dwemer land overlap quite a bit and that not all Dwemer land is exactly united. I mean, they are united by Vvardenfell at this point, but usually are not.

Mini Mongo

Okay so everyone who is Dwemer please select your district of the following.
    The districts of the Dwemer:​
    The Vvardenfell Dwemer district - The seat of all power, homeland of the Dwemer. (0/5)​
    The Hammerfell Dwemer district - The home of Dwemer weaponry and armor. (0/3)​
    The West-Merath Dwemer district - The home of inventors, creators of autamota and architecture. (0/3)​
    The Central-Merath Dwemer district - The home of mining and bio-engineering, the un-official Capital of the Dwemer. (0/3)​
    The East-Merath Dwemer district - A area of expansion, the official Capital of the Dwemer, home of Blackreach. (0/3)​

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I'm wondering whether my character would be an east or west Merath Dwemer, He is from the west but has lived much of his life in the east. He is skilled in both the inventing of the west and the politics of the east... I guess East-Merath, as he has a position of power there.