The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

A.Auditore

maybe...

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Own amusement, I do like to play at a local bar with some friends now and then though, jamming, covers. I like writing my own stuff as well I'm just not that good at it yet.

Alright, kudos to you :) I play in several band set ups as well, though lately it's been quiet on the gig front (used to do lots of those). Been putting together a new jam band recently. You can find some of my playing here on the forums in the artist's nook if you're interested. Would be great to hear some of your playing, too, if you have anything recorded :cool:

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Yes, some of us have been waiting AGES for some new material! *hint hint*

I actually recorded something new recently, but the sound quality didn't turn out that great :confused: Might still post it up at some point, or failing that, record something different!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
.... woah monolith getting a big head from here. idc what yall say he is always be my sexy hawaain ;)

Ladies, please, there's plenty of Monolith to go around :D Seriously though, don't let my ego swell too much.. I am really a humble dude in real life :D Though I must admit I do enjoy reading the comments, especially since I've recently broken up with my GF of 3 years. Feels good to be appreciated :p

DanielleLorea

in trance
Ladies, please, there's plenty of Monolith to go around :D Seriously though, don't let my ego swell too much.. I am really a humble dude in real life :D Though I must admit I do enjoy reading the comments, especially since I've recently broken up with my GF of 3 years. Feels good to be appreciated :p

Sorry to hear that, but yeah you are totally appreciated.

Guys guys guys. I noticed we were talking about Troll behind Troll's back... o_O And also... nobody ever faps to Troll... aside from Necromis... but he's old and creepy... Troll's not an unattractive dude DAMMIT! FAP TO ME! FAP TO ME NOW!

tumblr_m81i7cWeJM1ry63guo1_500.jpg