• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Divinity

Ok I'm unable to post links on my phone so when I get home I'll edit and give it.

ANYWAYS! Rumors are circulating that in future dlcs we will be able to travel to Morrowind and Cyrodil(sp?) These rumors are here because PC players can enter the clipping command and travel to these areas. Empty they may be but Vverdenfall and Cyrodils capitol should be there.

Entrances to these areas are marked by a man-made gate with an invisible wall blocking your way to enter. This topic was found on gamerant forums . If anyone wouldn't mind posting a link to it for me I would appreciate it

Stone

Retired Moderator
I would LOVE to go back to Morrowind. I really hope they make this happen. Morrowind with the current engine would be amazing!

fizicsz

A Helluva Gamer
Never played the other games, so this would be a dream come true. I want to learn more about the other provinces without having to play a 7 year old game. I just don't have the time, especially if I want to continue with skyrim.

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Thanks for the link Stone, very interesting stuff you've come across. Although I find it hard to believe you will eventually be able to venture through previous games maps, having played them and getting to play them with the current engine would be absolutely amazing. It would be interesting to see what quests would be available if any, being that Skyrim is set well into the future from previous titles.

brandon

yeah i dont understand how people can wanna go anywhere else already the game hasnt even been out a month yet. but i wouldnt mind a couple weapons or smithing capabilities. like 1 handed katanas a spear pike thing. or dragonscale/bone weapons

morte88

I have an idea for some DLC... a massive bug fix. I already paid $60 and I would love to see a stable base game before I get dragon armor DLC.

Titanburner

Premium Member
I have an idea for some DLC... a massive bug fix. I already paid $60 and I would love to see a stable base game before I get dragon armor DLC.
Boring.... lol jk I'd rather live with the bugs and see Dwarves added. I don't care how they add them in relation to lore, I just want to play one in game!

I'd like to see another faction added...a kind of Illuminati-style secret society with layers of political and social intrigue. An organization moving groups like the Stormcloaks and Imperials around like pieces on a chessboard, and the player stumbles into the organization. Maybe starting off performing a few tasks for them...kill this prominent merchant, plant this evidence, steal this object, etc...eventually moving up to a high ranking position, all the while manipulating the world to your own advantage.

Or you could betray that organization and work against them...perhaps the Imperial leadership has learned of this organization and wants you to infiltrate them and return with actionable intelligence.

(Okay, I have a little thing for secret society BS) ;)

Khazrihl

I'd like to see another faction added...a kind of Illuminati-style secret society with layers of political and social intrigue. An organization moving groups like the Stormcloaks and Imperials around like pieces on a chessboard, and the player stumbles into the organization. Maybe starting off performing a few tasks for them...kill this prominent merchant, plant this evidence, steal this object, etc...eventually moving up to a high ranking position, all the while manipulating the world to your own advantage.

Or you could betray that organization and work against them...perhaps the Imperial leadership has learned of this organization and wants you to infiltrate them and return with actionable intelligence.

(Okay, I have a little thing for secret society BS) ;)

Same here, just like the Deus Ex Series, however... I'm pretty sure that is what the Thalmor is... though, I don't know if there is more to them already in the game that I haven't discovered. But they could totally bring in some DLC that makes them a little more important in the game. Obviously in current events they have their hands in EVERYTHING, but as far as the game goes, it doesn't FEEL like it in the game.

You can tell me the Thalmor are running the show, but that doesn't mean I'm going to believe you.

Luft

I'd like to see more interaction with the Daedra. Similar to the Shivering Isles on Oblivion.

Luft

Also, a more intricate story/quest and more interesting/unique characters. None of the current characters were memorable for me. Nor were the quests. Go and grab this. Kill all of these monsters. Deliver this for me. These same 3 quests repeat throughout the entire game.

Flamingtaco

Ok I'm unable to post links on my phone so when I get home I'll edit and give it.

ANYWAYS! Rumors are circulating that in future dlcs we will be able to travel to Morrowind and Cyrodil(sp?) These rumors are here because PC players can enter the clipping command and travel to these areas. Empty they may be but Vverdenfall and Cyrodils capitol should be there.

Entrances to these areas are marked by a man-made gate with an invisible wall blocking your way to enter. This topic was found on gamerant forums . If anyone wouldn't mind posting a link to it for me I would appreciate it
Unfortunately that doesn't mean anything. I hate to kill the idea but the same thing was in oblivion and they never made other provinces as DLC. If you go into those regions its just empty randomly generated terrain. THe purpose of it is so the world doesn't just stop in Skyrim, its for realism/immersion. I don't know how far the land stretches on, but it doesn't mean anything about their plans.
I do hope that they make other provinces as DLC though, that would be awesome.

DonMuerte

Also, a more intricate story/quest and more interesting/unique characters. None of the current characters were memorable for me. Nor were the quests. Go and grab this. Kill all of these monsters. Deliver this for me. These same 3 quests repeat throughout the entire game.
Maybe they all used to be more interesting, but then they took an arrow to the knee.

I can't think of any games that put too much emphasis on NPCs. Obviously there's Alduin, Tullius, and Ulfric, but the point of an RPG is that you, the player, is the star of the story.