How often do you use beastform?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
How often do you be a werewolf? I use it quite often, probably more then most.

One of my characters been a werewolf at least 58 maybe 59 times. (I look at stats)
I use I a lot on other characters too.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Every time I wake up in real life, I use Beast form

In game not at all since im going vamp soon

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah I dont use it often but sometumes I do it and due to mods (there are random civil war skirmishes) I can stay in beast mode a long time. With dawnguard giving us a leveling tree I get the urge a lot more.

My main character uses it about, oh, once a week - more if she needs the extra strength in battle or I get the urge to try and flesh out the Perk tree for it or have her hunt elk and such in it.
I have another character, a Nordic Shieldmaiden, who will be using Beast Form much more than my main. Her build is going to be pretty centered around it, so she will be using it much more often than my main. Like every other day if not more. :) I love having characters who hunt in Beast Form and I really am curious what a fully Perked werewolf is like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
My main character uses it about, oh, once a week - more if she needs the extra strength in battle or I get the urge to try and flesh out the Perk tree for it or have her hunt elk and such in it.
I have another character, a Nordic Shieldmaiden, who will be using Beast Form much more than my main. Her build is going to be pretty centered around it, so she will be using it much more often than my main. Like every other day if not more. :) I love having characters who hunt in Beast Form and I really am curious what a fully Perked werewolf is like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully upgraded is amazing cause you do tons of damage and get tanky. I recommend figuring out your preference power so you can just perk what you will use.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah I love the balance of the tree personally. There are straight upgrades you should get no matter what, and then the minor customizable set of powers

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I always get the Ring of Hircine (and uncurse it) and use Beast Form twice in 24 hours. Always. I just like beast form. Usually I use it to slaughter my way through whatever and then wait to revert and then loot wherever I am.

Don't know. I just like it. Especially the Fear factor. Love to roar and then hunt 'em down as they're cowering in some corner. Mmmmm.... snacks!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Actually, never. Voluntarily that is. There was the one time when Aela changed me, and I woke up as the beast in Whiterun. I just charged through town, not intending to hurt anyone. As the town folk spotted me, they all attacked, and I thought nothing of it as I left Whiterun through the front gate. What hadn't occurred to me, was that my faithful follower Jenassa was still in town, "defending me" from all those who became hostile. I later went back to Whiterun to find half the town dead, and Jenassa missing. Had to restart from an earlier save.

Daelon DuLac

Actually, never. Voluntarily that is. There was the one time when Aela changed me, and I woke up as the beast in Whiterun. I just charged through town, not intending to hurt anyone. As the town folk spotted me, they all attacked, and I thought nothing of it as I left Whiterun through the front gate. What hadn't occurred to me, was that my faithful follower Jenassa was still in town, "defending me" from all those who became hostile. I later went back to Whiterun to find half the town dead, and Jenassa missing. Had to restart from an earlier save.
Ya know, I always just head back in to the Underforge and use the back entrance to get out to the farmland and cross the road to hunt elk, wolves and a bear. It has never, ever occurred to me to terrorize Whiterun. Just not that kind of guy. :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Depends on my character. I usually just do the Companions quest just so I don't contract Vampirism. But some of my characters were RP'ed to be devoted Companion Members so they used it quite often. I wish during that quest line that the other Circle members changed more often. That would have been really cool.

I still need to get the Werewolf trophy so I guess one of my future characters will use beast form quite a lot.

confessor

Not as often as I need to in order to get that achievement. I always make sure to use it when killing Nazeem though :ashstab:

Last edited:

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Depends on my character. I usually just do the Companions quest just so I don't contract Vampirism. But some of my characters were RP'ed to be devoted Companion Members so they used it quite often. I wish during that quest line that the other Circle members changed more often. That would have been really cool.

I still need to get the Werewolf trophy so I guess one of my future characters will use beast form quite a lot.

Yeah man, whats the deal with those pratts, oh I'll just show u my werewolf form once and then spend the rest of my brotherhood life not transforming. I think Kodlak got to them, so when he died, I was expecting a werewolf outbreak. As the Harbinger they should transform when I tell them to!!!!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Yeah man, whats the deal with those pratts, oh I'll just show u my werewolf form once and then spend the rest of my brotherhood life not transforming. I think Kodlak got to them, so when he died, I was expecting a werewolf outbreak. As the Harbinger they should transform when I tell them to!!!!
That would have been a nice perk to end that quest. Being able to tell Circle members to transform. As it is, you see only Farkas and Aela and that's it.

I make sure I have plenty of Werewolf action in my fanfic. Like when Skjor died, they all transformed and howled at the moon.. was a cool scene to write. :)

BlueBull

DovahBull
I always get the Ring of Hircine (and uncurse it) and use Beast Form twice in 24 hours. Always. I just like beast form. Usually I use it to slaughter my way through whatever and then wait to revert and then loot wherever I am.

Don't know. I just like it. Especially the Fear factor. Love to roar and then hunt 'em down as they're cowering in some corner. Mmmmm.... snacks!

I use the ring all the time. I mainly use beast for becase I love were wolves and it's fun! :p

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Maybe I'm missing something but whenever I've turned to beastform, I've been so damn weak. I literally get slaughtered and have no real effect on a heavily armored foe. Is there a way to level up the werewolf to make him/her stronger?

Daelon DuLac

Maybe I'm missing something but whenever I've turned to beastform, I've been so damn weak. I literally get slaughtered and have no real effect on a heavily armored foe. Is there a way to level up the werewolf to make him/her stronger?
Have you been taking the perks? You can do a lot more damage and get a huge boost to both health and stamina with the appropriate perks.

My secret is that, when I don't have perks right away, I kill everything in human form and then turn once everybody is dead and consume their hearts. Then I have enough for the perks and I can move on from there.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind

What Daelon Said, but if you dont have the DLC's also Beserker rage adds damage to the Beast form, aslong as you use Rage first - Orc Racial Ability though.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer

What Daelon Said, but if you dont have the DLC's also Beserker rage adds damage to the Beast form, aslong as you use Rage first - Orc Racial Ability though.
I have all three DLCs. Which one affects the werewolf?

Daelon DuLac

I have all three DLCs. Which one affects the werewolf?
Dragonborn, I believe. The tree is accessed through the inventory button\key as you would with the vampire tree.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts