• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
This man made the game for me. He needs to be worshiped.

LucienLachance.jpg

Harperlarp

This thread started with such promise (best quote from Oblivion regarding rumours lol). But then.... ah....

Docta Corvina

Haha, mindless fangirling aside, I've done some reading about Lucien and he's quite intriguing. I think as soon as school is more or less done for me, I'll be nabbing myself a copy of Oblivion. I'm very curious indeed.

AryoAsh

I just got Lucien's ghost as a companion to call upon in battle in Skyrim. I never played Oblivion much, I'll probably go buy it again one of these days.

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
Lucien was Oblivion's DB for me. His quest to hunt down every member of the Draconis family was awsome and a true statement of how ruthless the DB is. But when I saw him later on in that very farm where the mother Draconis lives with the Black Hand standing around I was so angry No one on Cyrodil was safe from my anger.

LUCIEN IS A GOD, HE SHOULD BE THE 17th DEADRIC LORD!!!!!!!!

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
The message it showed when he first came to you is cool to "You feel a chilling presence nearby" or something. Truly how you would feel if you woke up to him standing over you

Kage

Lucian was by far my favorite character in Oblivion. I won't go as far as worship, but I was quite angry with the Black hand for killing him. When I found out you could summon his ghost, I was like: "Bro! remember me? Oh, that's right, I'm not supposed to be that character from Oblivion, but trust me mate, me and you go way back."

Breton

Lucien Lachance... Ah, my Oblivion Breton and he had some good times in Fort Farragut. He is one of the reasons I wiped out the DB in Skyrim. The DB shall pay.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Lucien Lanchance has an eye problem. He's always looking straight ahead!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Well, Lucien appeared over my bed when I was sleeping back when I played... my knee jerk reaction to a man in a black robe standing over my bed watching me sleep is to kill him.

And that's exactly what I did. :cowboy:

Docta Corvina

I'll be honest...I'm still replaying the introductory DB mission in Oblivion over and over again so I can squee like the fangirl I am when he appears. :oops:

Lucien...I WOULD worship you. <3

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Well, Lucien appeared over my bed when I was sleeping back when I played... my knee jerk reaction to a man in a black robe standing over my bed watching me sleep is to kill him.

Why would you do that? The man is nothing but a god! Besides, if he really wanted to kill you while you slept, he would have done so.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming

Someone is playing on lower difficulty settings. Lucien is hard as balls to kill even with his silver sword
lol jk but still I am not a fangirl but Lucien is Sithis reborn.
BTW be wary with his apples...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Someone is playing on lower difficulty settings. Lucien is hard as balls to kill even with his silver sword
lol jk but still I am not a fangirl but Lucien is Sithis reborn.
BTW be wary with his apples...

Everything in Oblivion is hard as balls to kill.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts