You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you pop open a history book every single time you buy a new horse and select the name of a Septim emperor or empress to call your horse by. And then proceed to use that name for the rest of the horse's life.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
On the drive to work, your looking around thinking "hmm, wonder if that flower's useful for any potions?"

heatherelectra

Premium Member
My husband and I went to Disney for a couple of days (Skyrim withdrawal for me!), and rode Pirates of the Caribbean. That night, I dreamed about the ride, where you're riding in the harbor with pirates and the town shooting at each other, but instead of the Yo Ho pirates theme, they were were singing "Beware, beware, the cannonball comes."

When the eight hours a day that you are supposed to spend doing something productive at your commission-based job are spent on Skyrim Forums... this is me right now

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
You forget the normal calendar and refer to real-world dates using the TES calendar.

Today is Morndas, the 7th of Second Seed, 4E 2012, right?

You were asking a shopkeeper for a orcish bow

You think someone has the Ring of Narmia on and panic thinking your gonna be eaten,and you call a black person a Redguard